Blog Archive

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Time runs fast? No Way!

Most of the people I know and most of the people the people I know... know, tell me how fast the time goes on... I on the other hand think the opposite. For some strange reason, time goes really slowly for me, with no rushing. I mean, tomorrow is my birthday and yet it's like I waited an eternity! Every time someone asks me how old I am, I always mistake 15 with 16. That doesn't mean that I miss the old days when I was a young idiot knowing nothing of life and time as I do now(not that I know much), but still I'm not having that kind of adjustment to be a kid again. Something beneath tells me to grow up and realize great achievements in life, which I wonder if I'm ever going to 'realize'. Still, life goes on and so does time and there is nothing stopping them. What about you.... Do you have the same problems as I do, if you can even call them problems. You're free to share your thoughts right here, right now!

2 comments:

The Powerhead said...

Well, if you had tests incoming, you woulda percieved time as flyin'. It's all in the hormones.

Vicktorio El Hakim said...

Technically speaking, they already came. :P And in large amounts too!